Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Up!

So the last few days haven't quite been working out in my favor. I was doing pretty well with the weekend, which I thought was going to be my downfall. Turns out Sunday and Monday nights just suck for me. I can do really great for an entire week, but then the first few days of a week I have to clean out my fridge (and dump the contents into my belleh). Guh.

So I weighed in this morning and was up. My second week in and I'm already having gain weeks! Between how I started the week off (Tuesday last) and the past two days, I am not surprised. But what a way to start it off.

I'm contemplating moving my WI day. It used to be Saturday mornings. It's only Tuesday because my friend who is actually attending meetings in Toronto is going on Tuesdays, but there is no rule about us having to have the same WI day. I think it puts a bit too much pressure on me at the time of week I am weakest, typically. It feels kind of like setting myself up to fail, you know?

Well, here's the plan for the day. Off to a new start.

B: yogurt. granola. blueberries. touch of honey.
L: 3 sisters casserole. orange.
D: leftover chicken, chopped, on a salad. 1/2 a large potato. broccoli.

Not very exciting, huh.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, you'll find the groove! Moving your weigh-in day might be just the ticket!

    ReplyDelete